Mobilink Jazz Free Live TV Channels Working 2017 Computer IT Help 86 | Best Urdu & Hindi Tutorials

Ads

 

Mobilink Jazz Free Unlimited Internet 2017,Mobilink Free Internet,Jazz free interent

Mobilink Free Internet With Fastest Speed Unlimited

Hi, friends after a long time I come back in my own website for to post some thing new that’s why I want to share Mobilink free internet with fast speed and unlimited. I am so busy in online work so I cannot do something posted on this website. Sorry for this. Now come to the main post without waiting time.

Mobilink Free Internet Setting:

First of all go to the Mobile Setting, after this open APN setting and create a new one APN.
now do the following setting.
Connection Name: Trickspad.com
APN: jazzconnect.mobilinkworld.com
Proxy: unblock24.de Port: 80
SAVE it now…!!!
Now go to the Chrome browser or open the Mobile Default browser. Then Open this Link m.jazz.com.pkin new URL Box and Enjoy Free Unlimited Interent.

Post a Comment

 
Top