How Can Add in My Computer Shortcuts icon & Folder By Saftain Azmat Computer IT Help 86 | Best Urdu & Hindi Tutorials

Ads

 

How Can Add in My Computer Shortcuts By Saftain Azmat


MAI Systems drives to reach some of the computer is used. My computer system that drives like CD drive, DVD drive and USB flash drive etc etc and CD-ROM can be accessed. But other programs, such as Firefox, Chrome and shortcuts to system folders can also be added. To add shortcuts to My Computer to run the following command and press ENTER Text:% appdata% folder then it should: Microsoft> Windows> Network Shortcuts' 'network shortcuts' in the short The cut will be made there will be opening My Computer. It can be made of any program shortcut. Right click on a folder and make a shortcut to copy it and paste can be done here. The control panel has a drag-and-drop through what may be included here.

How Can Add in My Computer Shortcuts By Saftain Azmat

Post a Comment

 
Top